Thursday, April 5, 2012

Making Money With Freebies Sites Using Method One


With the economy still on shaky ground and corporations trying to find ways to cut costs, I knew it was only a matter of time before I would be affected. So I wasn't surprised when I was contacted by my boss and informed that I'd be taking another pay cut. Initially I was angry, but still thankful that I had a job. I was now confronted with the issue of how to replace the lost income because I still had financial obligations. One evening I decided to search the internet for ways to make money and a variety of programs were available, but I had no idea where to start or what could be trusted.
I decided I would randomly select a few things and conduct some research. I used Google to look for unbiased reviews on each program and my goal was to find something with no costs, no selling and not based on multi-level marketing. The first program I was reading a review on was some type of millionaire system. I figured it was a waste of time, but I had to start somewhere. The review on the product was thorough and it appeared to be nothing more than a system for selling healthcare products. The author of the review also stated that he knew of a system that he tried himself and it was a proven method for making money online. I figured the link would be another dead-end, but I decided to give it a shot. It took me to a website where I viewed a video testimony of how money could be made using the information provided on their website. There was no charge to sign up so I registered to learn more.
There was a wealth of information on the site, but you couldn't access it without becoming a premium member. You could become a premium member by upgrading your account or you could complete an offer from one of their sponsors. Since I wasn't completely sure if this opportunity was legit I selected the GoDaddy.com offer which cost me $6.95 to register a domain name. I figured if this was a scam it wouldn't cost me much. Shortly after becoming a premium member I received an email from someone claiming to be a mentor with instructions on how I could make $50 in the next 24 hours. Of course I was skeptical, but I was prepared to see this through.
The email contained a link that took me to a freebies site. I followed the steps outlined in the email from my mentor and I signed on successfully. The site contained a number of companies that I was familiar with offering free and discounted trials for their products. I decided I would complete an offer on CreditReport.com, but I still was unsure if this was a scam so I opened another browser and went to their website. The same offer was present on their website so I felt at ease. I completed the required offers and once the credit requirements were met I contacted my sponsor. Within 24 hours $50 was in my PayPal account and I felt as if I had found something that could really benefit me.
My mentor informed me that the process of completing offers for cash was called method one.The process is also referred to as completing a referral. Once you complete a referral you get your own referral link. I was eager to move on to method two where you get others to refer for you, but I knew there was much to learn. I joined a forum to continue working with more experienced traders where I completed several referrals for cash and increased my number of referral links. After a few weeks I decided I was ready to make more money so I started method 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment